I'm a Riley's DT Rockstar

Hello everyone. I have some exciting news. I am now part of the design team for Riley and Company. I am very excited and thrilled to be a part of this team. My humble beginnings began with rubber stamping, so I am excited to be working with rubber stamps on one of my teams. If you are not familiar with their products, I have provided a lovely link for you to check out their store. Click HERE.

They have some great images to work with  for many occasions. They also have some fantastic "Funny Bones" sentiments. I am so thrilled. I can't wait to start creating.

My first challenge will be on March 4th. I would love for you to pop back and see all the DT's wonderful inspirations. Here is a link to the challenge blog if you want to check it out. Click HERE. Now to participate in these challenges, you must use a Riley & Co image. But hey,we can never have enough crafts, right? So why not check them out. You just might get hooked.


1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...