Delightful Challenges - Guest Designer

This is my third Guest Designer spot this month. I have been a busy girl. Good thing I love crafting, lol! I was Delighted to be asked on as Guest Designer over at Delightful Challenges. It is such a fun challenge blog and was excited to be able to participate as a Designer this time.

The image I chose to work with is called Bookyworm. When I saw this cute little face, I just could not resist.

See what I am talking about? Isn't he just so adorable? I had some ABC paper left over in my stash from when I made some "Teacher" cards for  my sister, so it worked out perfectly. The chip board letters I have had forever and made a nice addition. And what do you think of that sentiment? I found it on the web and added it as a tag along with a green button and twine.

Here is a close look:

If you have not played over at Delightful challenges, why not try something new and play along this week? Even better, check out their store and see if there is something that tickles your fancy. I am sure they would love the support.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT!! I loveeeeeeee this card! Sooooooooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. The image is adorable and I love how you used the chipboard letters. Thanks for joining Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card. You're right, the bookworm is a cute lil guy :-)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that is the cutest little bookworm! Such a cute card too! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. aah definitely adorable indeed!! so cute with the big lashes and the round glasses! love the big letters and tag!
    ♥Thank you so much for entering Love to Scrap! Anything goes Challenge this week!♥
    Shuly DT
    (。◕‿◕。)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...