Bit By The Bug Beginnings - Another Bug is Born

It is Thursday, time once again to head over to Creative Bug on the Loose. A new bug has been born and added to our Feeling Frosty Collection. Introducing Snowden, the newest Creative Bug digital image.

Snowden is another image you do not want to miss out on. He is perfect for your winter cards and like the other snowmen, very versatile.

I used designer paper from the Paper Studio called Ornamental Christmas. The die cut I used for Snowden is from Spellbinders called Lacey circles. The sentiment is Layered Chipboard from Reflections - Christmas.
I colored Snowden using my Chromatix markers.

Now, how would you like the opportunity to win a copy of this new release?

Creative bug on the Loose is having a draw to win a copy of Snowden. To find out what you need to do, make sure you head over to the blog and follow the directions that have been laid out.

Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. Head over to Creative Bug on the Loose NOW!


I've Caught the Bug
Have you?













I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Ends Feb 28 - CHNC - Anything Goes Christmas
Ends Feb 28 - Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - 12 month Christmas link up
Ends Feb 11 - Crimbo Crackers - #57 Christmas Happiness

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job with Snowden Monica. He just looks so happy on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...