True Soulmates

It has been a long week. My husband just got back from Haiti. I know seems like a strange place to visit, but it was not a vacation. He went with a group of people to help paint a school. We have been married a loooong time, but I still miss him when we are not together. It is usually me traveling for my job, but not recently.

So in honor of his return, I thought I would share a Valentine's Day card I made.

The sentiment comes from a set of clear rubber stamps from Fiskars called "Lasting Love Quotes." I got it at Tuesday Morning for $3.99 marked down from $16.99. Now that was a deal. The set has 16 Quotes and 4 different heart rubber stamps. I am all about the bargains!

Many of my Valentines have been Vintage/Shabby Chic as this style works great on Love/Valentine Day cards. I only have 1 left as they have all sold in my Etsy store. This one included. It sold before I could even post about it. Perhaps I should make some more?

Anyway, off to spend some time with my hubby! Hope you all have a great weekend.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Monica: Your card is so pretty--love it. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53. Tell your husband and his entire group "Thanks for their work in Haiti"--wonderful of them to give their time.

    Please come back this coming Friday, 31 Jan, for our new challenge #54.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...