Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge # 5...... Anything Goes


It is that time again. Another fun challenge at Suzy Bee's Bloomin  Challenges. This week it is anything goes. So no excuses. Everyone can play along! It is Team A's week, but I wanted to play too. I have been making so many Christmas cards, it is a treat to create something different. So I went with Friendship! We think about friends a lot over the holiday season, so I made this special card in honor of all those "unlikely" friendships. We never know where our friends will come from, and typically the least obvious friendships become the strongest.

Remember, there are no size restrictions, CD Printouts also are acceptable. Your entry does not even have to be a Card.




Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps. Pop on over if you have a chance and take a look at all of her wonderful products.

Here is what I did:

Images were colored using my pencils from Artist Loft and Gamsol blending solution. I added two star punches and a boarder from Spellbinders shapeabilities "Asian Accents". The paper was from my stash and the sentiment I made up myself. I even went a step further and completed the inside of my card with matching paper and a paw stamp.

I hope my card has inspired you. I was very pleased with the way it turned out, now I just have to decide what special friend I will send it to.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute!!! LOVING the kitty and doggy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and cute images love the ribbon bow and neckscarf -great inside too--thanks for joining us with our first challenge at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! The images and the sentiment are perfect together! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a adorable card love the colours and the style chosen. Thankyou for joining our first challenge at crafting from the heart challenge blog.
    Good luck
    Hugs
    Fiona
    DT/co-owner
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the images and the great papers you used. Love your sentiment, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and image, love the colours. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the images and your coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Crafter's Cafe this week.

    Emily T, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card, love your image and great sentiment, thank you for sharing at Crafters Cafe
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with cute images. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...