Blog Candy Winner

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a big order come over through my Etsy shop, so I was making and packing Christmas cards all weekend. Thanks to everyone who participated in my drawing. I had hoped to get more entries, but this makes it that much better for the 7 that did participate. And now, without further ado...the random pick was number 7 - Robyn L. Congratulations to Robyn - please email me with your contact information. Your December calender and set of 4 Christmas Cards will be mailed out by Wednesday!  Thanks again for playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...