A birthday month for my Moms

It's Sunday afternoon and I have been doing laundry and packing. I am getting ready to hit the road for the next three weeks, coming home only on the weekends. As a consultant, my job requires me to visit clients, so it is part of the job. But when I am on the road, the rest of my world seems to stop. I don't get to make cards, I do not write in my blog as often as I would like to, and I don't participate in card challenges. It makes me a little sad, but a girl has to make a living. I often tell my husband that I wish card making was my job, but if it was, perhaps I would not enjoy it as much as I do. I thought I would enter one last card challenge, before I hit the road tomorrow. My Mother and Mother in Law both have birthday's this month. So in honor of them, I will submit this Tri Fold Mother card into the following challenges:



10 comments:

  1. A lovely card Monica. The flowers are wonderful.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap Challenge. Please make sure you're a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Monica. I love tri fold cards and you've done this so well. Just gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our challenge and thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday. This is a lovely card and I'm sure your Moms will love their cards. Hope to see you again soon.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Monica. Thank you for sharing it with us at Cd Sunday.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Monica and just right for the challenge this week at CD Sunday and I'm sure the mum's are going to love it, hope to see more from you after your road trip.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a card a mum would be proud of thankyou for choosing to enter your card in our challenge at challenges 4 everybody. Good luck Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Your Mums are going to love their card..What CD did you use?
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Wynn. GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Monica and thank you for sharing it with us but you haven't said which CD you used.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty and cleverly constructed card, I'm sure it will be favourably received. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...