Summer Time

Well...we are in full blown summer in Phoenix, AZ. Everyone always says it is a dry heat, but I hate that saying. Hot is Hot. My garden is struggling, unlike many others who's are probably thriving in other parts of the country. One thing I do love about summers in Arizona though is the fresh fruit! I made some strawberry freezer jam last night to keep me in the summer mood. As I mentioned before, I am part of an On line sellers group and the theme this week is "Grass". Perfect theme for summer...I found a nice book at Eccentric thrifter called Designing Beds and Borders. Great ideas to get that garden going...or in my case, save your garden. My last post was about Christmas. While it is important to start thinking about those holiday cards, I would like to enjoy my summer months just a little longer. So I will see what I can come up with in my playroom. As always, I will share my creations. "Happy Summer"! Well, as promised, I said I would share what I came up with. This seemed appropriate, since I do live in the sunshine every single day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my book! I just love the Sunshine card! Perfect for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...