My Craft Room aka my guest bedroom

My Craft room, aka guest bedroom has been occupied on and off over the last week. This means no card making for me. I have been itching to get back to making my cards, but in the meantime have been reading up on this blogging, on line html stuff. That is so not me. I am a "creater", not a techie, but I am learning fast. So I have been asked to create a "Thank You" card for a friend that likes "Fast Cars, Dragon Ball Z "Goku" and Card Tricks or Magic Illusions. This left me puzzled as I don't even know what a "Goku" is. So I headed to Hobby Lobby to see what I could find. I will be working on this creation today and will post as soon as it is complete. Anxious to get back into my craft room, so ta ta...
Well, wanted to share what I came up with. I went with the "fast car" theme and my cousin loved it. I even came up with the sentiment. This was a special order, one of a kind. I even came up with the saying "In the race through life Friends will come and go... But a true friend is someone you can count on every day, and I have found that in you". I love special orders. It gets my creative juices flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...