How much time...

Have you ever wondered how much time we spend trying to figure things out versus actually doing? This is with almost anything we start right? Whether it be this blog, cooking, learning a sport or even a hobby. It can be so frustrating along the way, but so rewarding in the end. I am not a techie, I am a crafter. I love "making" things. I have at one time or another painted, sewn, written poems and even drawn. I have not been successful at all my endeavors, and not always happy along the way. I can get so frustrated when I can't figure things out, like most of us, but the feeling of accomplishment at the end, I think, is definitely worth it. I have gone outside of my comfort zone and created this blog, started a web store and even am learning about html. This is also with my cards. But with something you love to do, the journey of creation is just as rewarding as the end result. I find now, half the fun is "figuring" it out. I learned a new technique, and wanted to share my latest card creation. I have been working on Teacher cards, so I thought the chalk board affect would be perfect for that...and as always, you have to have the matching envelope.

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking blog, taylormade! Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...