Simple Elegance with a bit of Snark!

Hi everyone! Hope you have all enjoyed some of the inspiration the new Design Team members have been bringing you this month.  I am here today for my second post of the month and this time I decided to focus on the sentiment. 

At first I thought I was going to do a CAS card, this may not truly fit the ticket for Clean and Simple, but it may fit "Elegant and Simple."


Sometimes the perfect designer paper truly compliments the stamp. While my focal point is definitely the sentiment, the extra elements in this card make it very elegant. I am using the new stamp called "Two Types." It is another fun addition to Suzy's Snarky collection. 


The paper stack I used for this card is from DCWV and is called Foiled Elegance. I added a black sheer ribbon and some washi tape and stamped image to the finished inside of the card.






1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...